Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Up to Date


It has been way TOO long since I have posted on here but life has been BusY!!! Good busy though...We had a wonderful Thanksgiving and a great Christmas. We have been searching for a perfect house and think we may have found it. We are currently under contract with this house and a looing forward to the possibility of moving into the home in the next month or so.



In November I tried really hard to write down every day something I was grateful for...well I only made it 13 days...so here are some things that I was and still am grateful for:
1. Grateful for the right for my voice to be heard

2. Grateful for a good nights sleep...thank you ads for lettting mommy sleep all night (might I just add this was written in November and it is now January...I am pretty sure this might have been the last night she slept through the night :0)

3.Today grateful for the quiteness and snuggling that the rain brings...snuggling with our almost nine month old is one of the best things!!!

4. Grateful for Fridays because my husband has off and we get to spend family time together all day!!! Yeah!!!

5. Grateful for baby kisses from Ads....they are the BEST!!!

6. Grateful today for time changes...now it is light when I wake up

7. Grateful for the lesson in being frugal my husband has taught me over the years


8.Today grateful for the La Leche league and all the love and support they show to breastfeeding moms all over the world!!!


9. Today grateful for Peanut butter


10. Grateful for being a mommy....so in love with our little Cory Adeline


11.Grateful today for an amazing husband who works so hard for our family


12. Today grateful for great parents and in-laws who are always willing to help out in any situation!!! Love you all!!!


13. Grateful today for comfy pj's

So those are 13 things I am grateful for---hopefully next November I will write one down every day





..........................................................................................................................................................................





December flew by and before I knew it the holidays were over. We had a wonderful first Christmas with little Addie. My whole family was here for Christmas and Timmy's whole family minus his sister and her family were all here. We had some great family time and really enjoyed watching Addie with all the magic of Christmas.





Our love to all and wishing everyone a safe, heatlhy and happy 2011.





1 comment:

  1. Wonderful pictures! and cute comments. Looks like Addie loves Christmas decorations, etc. Can't believe she is 11 months already!! She'll have a first birthday pretty soon! Love to all.

    ReplyDelete