Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Just starting out

I haven't quite figurd out this blogging thing yet so pictures are first, posting is second :)
Here are some recent pics of Addie:



This is by far my favorite pair of pj's on her


All dressed up for Tara and Jon;s wedding



Bath time on Uncle Mike's front porch





Summer fun

I have never blogged before but figured I would give it a try. So I guess you just type...type about what is going on in our lives...well to start I am now officially a stay at home mom. I had to go back to work for the last four weeks of school and decided after two days of being back that I needed to be home with little Cory Adeline "Addie". I am so grateful Timmy is so supportive of this decision.
Summer camp has started so Timmy is busy busy busy. He works maintenance at a residential camp so summers are his busiest time.
As for Miss Addie lets see...she is 4 months old now. She coos and babbles like crazy, can sit with support, roll over from front to back, and has laughed once. It was the sweetest sound.
Timmy and I are LOVING being parents. We could have never imagined it would be this amazing. The love we have for Addie is something we cannot even describe. I said to my dad the other night, "dad did you ever feel like you loved us kids so much that your whole body felt like it could burst?" With tears in his eyes he looked at me and simply said, "yes."



































3 comments:

  1. YEAH!!! I finally got to this site and it is darling. But the most darling is Addie!! She is adorable and it was great to see her and hear about her and you both. Yes, the love of a parent is WONDERFUL!!! Thanks Stacie for doing this for all of us out here! We love you three. Give Addie a kiss and little hug from this great Aunt Becky. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad that you were able to get onto this site. Now if I could just figure out how to navigate around it :) We love you guys too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree with Addie's Grandpa Tamborini [with tears sliding down my face] : )

    Love you all,
    Grandma Tamborini

    ReplyDelete