Saturday, June 19, 2010

zzzzz.....

















As anyone with children knows, the sleep you get or the lack thereof, is nothing like it used to be. Constantly at night, I am listening for the tiniest noises, cries, and sighs to tell me I need to get up and help. I don't think since Cory Adeline was born, I have gotten into that deep sleep that I was used to before parenthood. She however, I am sure of it, falls into that deep sleep very easily (just doesn't always stay there as long as I would like :)). However I would rather have terrible sleep than miss one second with this little girl...because having terrible sleep means that I have a beautiful daughter!!! Just wanted to share some of my very favorite sleeping pictures of this precious gift from god!!! We love her we do!!!












2 comments:

  1. Love her we do!! Thanks for making us Grandparents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What darling pictures of serenity and peacefulness! She is a doll! We love you all, we do!!

    ReplyDelete